CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I Like the Fireworks

     It's hot outside. In case you haven't noticed, we're having a heatwave. Heat makes me sweat. I don't like to sweat, unless I'm exercising and even then it's one of my least favorite things about exercising.
     July is the hottest month of the year here in Utah, although August isn't exactly cool. And if I remember correctly last September was pretty hot.
      For me getting through the summer is a mind game. I tell myself that as of June 21, the summer solstice, the days are getting shorter, even if you can't tell. Yay! And if I can just make it to a "ber" month I can survive the brutal, coma inducing, sweaty, miserable, hate them, days that are summer. 
       Now I don't want you to think I have a bad attitude about summer, so I will tell you what I like about this time of year........I like the fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment