CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Thank Heaven for Little Boys

     When I was growing up I had two sisters, younger sisters. I also had a younger brother, but he passed away at two years of age. Because of this boys were always a mystery to me. I didn't really understand the way they think and why they act the way they do.
     Now that I am married to one, and have given birth to five of them, they are less of a mystery.
     Boys are much more of a what you see is what you get kind of creature. They usually know what they want and go for it. If they get angry and fight with each other they explode and then it's over. 
     Where as the girls, they fight and two hours later you hear them saying,"And one more thing, remember when you..."  They are kind of like little wives that way. They may forgive, but they never forget.
     My boys have had so many girls around them that they knew just when to stick up for themselves and when to head for the hills. It has made them better husbands and better boyfriends. 
     I enjoy watching my two little boys and trying to see the world through their eyes. They are so curious about things and they enjoy testing their limits. I can't wait to see what kind of men they turn into.

No comments:

Post a Comment