CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 10, 2011

Camping! Me! Really?!

     My husband suddenly has been talking about going camping. Camping?  We don't have a RV, or a trailer, or a tent trailer, or a tent that will hold more than two, so I'm not sure how all of this is going to work out.  I do love the out doors.  I would like to go camping, but my idea of camping and his are at opposite ends of the universe.  When I think of going camping I think of a large RV with a refrigerator, TV with satellite hookup, stove, oven and an absolute must, a bathroom. It's not like I am one of those women who has to be primped and perfect all the time, it's just that there are certain things that I have to do in the morning to be presentable.  Number one is taking a shower. 
     I HAVE to shower every morning.  My hair does this thing at night, it always has, where it comes alive and does this modern art kind of thing on my head.  I never know what I am going to see in the mirror in the morning.  Even on days when we could be lounging around and bumming, as we like to call it, the hubby will say, "don't you think it's time for your shower?"  and then he laughs.  He obviously has no appreciation for modern art.  Oh how I wish I was one of those women who can put her hair in a ponytail and go, but I am not.  I shower for the well being of the public, yes, all of you.  If I was to get up and go right out of bed there is no telling the number of car accidents, or injuries from walking into poles that I would be responsible for.  I can't have that on my conscious.
     If we were to go camping I have to have access to a shower and I don't even care if it is the size of the  coat closet in my house.  As long as it has hot water and a shower head, I'm good. I'll even take a Navy shower, you know, where you get wet, turn off the water, soap up, turn the water back on and rinse.  See, I'm not spoiled, I can rough it.  I just HAVE to have a shower.  And a toilet, but that is a whole other blog. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment