CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Eighth Wonder Of The World

     I have to say that I love Facebook.  It is the eighth wonder of the world.  I have been able to reconnect with so many of my friends and I really, really like that.  Like most people I have had friends come and go in my life and even though we always think we'll stay in touch, life gets busy and things get in the way and before you know it years have gone by and you're not even sure where they live anymore. How does that happen?  Oh yeah, the life thing. 
     I recently have friended about fifteen of my girlfriends that I may never have spoken to again had it not been for Facebook.
     I also have been able to friend about ten friends that are new, but just as special to me.  What a blessing.  I love my friends old and new and now I can keep in touch whenever I want.
     There is also a dark side to Facebook especially with teenagers.  We have seen some bullying online.  For those of you with smaller kids a word of warning, make sure you are your childs friend and check out their posts frequently.  I guess you have to take the good with the bad.
     So to all my friends out there, thanks for being my friend.  Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment