CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 5, 2012

About Chapter 38

     Chapter 38 is done. I am not going to post it, however, because it is a love scene. I know people have certain opinions about reading love scenes and I don't want to offend anyone. So if you would like to read chapter 38 e-mail me at    ladystef10@hotmail.com    and I will attach it and send it to you. If you don't want to read it, chapter 39 should be ready on Friday and you can just continue on with the story. I do have to say for those of you who didn't see my post of FB that my sweet little mother-in-law broke her hip last Friday and she is my top concern for the week. My plan is to have 39 done but I may need a little more time do to her situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment