CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Judgement Day with the IRS.

     Going to have our taxes done today. I am always shaking in my boots when we do this. I don't really wear boots, but you know what I mean. It's a lot like going to the gynecologist, you don't want to do it, you would give anything to not do it, but you have to do it.
     It always feel like you are having your life examined and are awaiting approval of all the things you have done during the year.
     I wish we could deduct groceries, then we would be in the money. Our grocery bill is usually more than our house payment.
    I don't think the IRS would believe what we spend on food and we would probably get audited. Can you hear the theme music from Jaws paying right now? You can't? It must be me.
    I have nightmares about the IRS. You hear horror stories about things that happen to people who get on the wrong side of the IRS.
    If anyone reading this works for the IRS, I am sure those stories are all made up. I am positive that everyone who works for the IRS is kindhearted, honest and well meaning. They are just doing their job as a service to our country. We all need to pay our fair share and we want our country to be strong and prosperous.
    Those are my true feelings about the IRS. Honest.
    Everyone have a great day and say a little prayer for us.
    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment