CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Few Thoughts for Today

     Here are a few of my thoughts for the day. It is a beautiful day and I want to be outside. I really should clean my bathroom and buy another brand new toilet seat, ours cracked and now pinches when you sit. At least it did until I put duct tape on it. I never thought I would be a duct tape on the toilet seat kind of girl, but here I am. And I am irritated because the seat is brand new. I could return it to Home Depot, but there is something really gross about returning a toilet seat, even if you do clean it. I just can't bring myself to do it and I can't help but think that this wouldn't have happened if everything wasn't made in China these days.
    I could go and work in the yard, but I would also like to stay inside and write. My treadmill is still broken and I am missing my daily exercise. I could go outside and run, but then everyone would see how awful I look in the morning and I reserve that torture for my hubby and family only.
     We have a meeting for my mother-in-law at 2:00 pm and have to start picking up kids at 3:00 then it's off to Walmart to get milk and stuff for dinner. March Madness is upon us and it's party time at our house. It keeps the natives occupied while I try to sneak off to write.
     These are my rambling, non-coherent thoughts for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment