CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers

     My poor sweet mother-in-law fell last Friday and broke her hip. She had to have hip replacement surgery and it has been rough on her. She is still very tired and confused, but we are beginning to see some improvement. As you can imagine, writing my blog had to move to the back burner. I have been working on chapter 39, for those of you who are waiting for it. I hope to have it up tomorrow. If the stars align properly.
     I appreciate the thoughts and prayers that so many of you have offered for Grace. She could still use them. 
     We are hoping for a full recovery and that she will be back to her old self in no time, so she can come home and be with her family. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment