CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I Know We Are Weird But...

     Did you hear the rain last night? Did you? It was wonderful, beautiful, perfect and all the other words like that. I love rain. I love snow. I love weather. I know my kids, the ones who actually read this blog, will be rolling their eyes at that. They like to make fun of me because I'm weird.
     Of course, they make fun of me a lot because that's what a family does. And that's okay, we accept each others weirdness, we embrace each others weirdness. For instance we had a whole family discussion on whether you bunch, or roll, or fold your TP while you are preparing to...you know. We had people demonstrating their technique and trying to convince each other of the superior benefits of their way.
    I don't think anyone was convinced to change their ways but a good time was had by all.
    There is one thing the whole family agrees on, we always have and we always will, the toilet paper hangs over the roll. The is in cement. It's in our DNA forever and ever, Amen. 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment