CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Lawn-Mowing Season and Snow-Shoveling Season

     I have decided that there really are only two seasons here in Utah, despite the all the talk about there being four of them. There's snow-shoveling season and lawn-mowing season. We just ended one and now it's time to start the other.
     I bought a bunch of strawberry plants and six tomato plants that I've needed to get in the ground for two weeks now and it hasn't happened (which is a good thing since we had a hard freeze warning) and now the hubs wants to go and buy a bunch of flowers to plant in the yard. I'm not too excited about that. I'm tired just thinking about it.
     And you know what is going through my head right now? Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

1 comment:

  1. Well Sheereen, if you lived in Cedar City, you'd probably have some snow soon. You know what they say about Southern Utah, "if you don't like the weather, wait 15 minutes."

    ReplyDelete