CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 25, 2011

The Day After.

     The insanity continues around here, we have out of state company today. My sister, her hubby and four of their kids came to visit and my husbands aunt, her daughter and hubby came to visit.
      My daughter is leaving tomorrow at five am. Thankfully, the hubby is taking her to the airport while I sleep in. What a good husband. I am really going to miss my daughter, I want her to move up here so bad, especially now that she is going to have a baby. She also took my youngest two boys and my grand daughter to the movies. Is it any wonder I want her to move here.
     The best thing about today though is we have plenty of leftovers. And I'm going to go and eat them right now. I hope your Thanksgiving was as yummy as ours was.
     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment