CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Mayo, Butter and Campbell's Soup Hurray!

     I don't know if every family is like this, but in our family there are certain things you just can't do without. Things like Best Foods Mayonnaise, real butter and Campbell's soups. These are the things that make life worth living. These are the things that make the daily hassles of life worth the effort.  And when I get them on sale it makes it especially sweet.
    I bought 48 cans of Campbell's Cream of Chicken soup for 49 cents each and 24 cans of Cream of Mushroom for the same price. That is less than half price even at Walmart. I also bought ten jars of BF mayo for $2.99 a jar, not as great a deal, but still a dollar less than the Walmart price and I don't know what we do with all the mayo I buy, but it seems to disappear faster than almost anything else in the pantry.
     And can we talk about real butter, not the axle grease stuff they call margarine, the real creamy, nothing else tastes like it, butter. With the holidays coming our butter consumption sky rockets so when I can get fifty cents off a pound of butter, I get excited. I bought ten pounds of it. :)
     Then there is the fifty pounds of potatoes I got for around ten dollars. Yippy!
     If you get hungry this holiday season, come on over, we will be eating really well. 
     I love stocking up on food, it gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling. How about you?
   

No comments:

Post a Comment