CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Happiest Place On Earth?

     The happiest place on earth. That's where we are. We are spending a week in sunny and warm So. Cal. I have been off line the past few days as our hotel charges for internet, how cheap can you be? So I haven't been able to blog, sorry if you missed me. I will be back at it on Monday, when my life returns, for better or worse, to normal. That is if you can call my life normal, which I don't. It's crazy and the thought of all the laundry I'm going to have to do when I get back makes me cringe. It will be just as bad as all the laundry I had to do to go. We moms pay a high price to enjoy all this relaxation. cough, cough. You all know what I mean. Anyway, so long for now going to spend some prime time with the fam. Love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment