CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy Friday!

     Happy Friday! What are your big plans for the weekend? We don't really have any except the usual stuff, basketball practice, basketball games for our boys and basketball on TV and basketball at the stake center for the men. This is because of my hubby's new calling. I will be a basketball widow this weekend. What a shame. Can you hear the sarcasm dripping off of those words.
    We are having a birthday party at our house on Saturday for my little granddaughter, Lyla. She turned five recently and will be starting kindergarten in the fall. I don't know how time goes by so fast. All these little grandbabies just keep getting older and older and they are dragging me right along with them. :( 
     My personal plans for the weekend are to write, write and write some more. All in all, a good time will be had by all. I hope your weekend is just as fun, restful, productive, happy, wonderful and great.

No comments:

Post a Comment