CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Why I Love Morning Time

     At the risk of sounding like a bad mom, I have to say that the absolute best moment of my day is when the kids leave for school. It's like the three pointer that swishes into the basket at the buzzer, or getting something for free that you weren't expecting, or maybe even winning the lottery, though I have never won the lottery, I'm pretty sure it would be a great experience.
     I love the sound of silence that echoes through the house. I'm never truly alone in my house, ever, but I like to pretend I am. I like to think that I'm all alone and I can do whatever I want.
     People have told me through the years, enjoy them while they're young, they grow up so fast and it's true they do grow up really fast, however we replaced the grown up ones with new babies so I have been trying to find solitude for over thirty years. Maybe that's why I like it so much. Now that my baby is in second grade and there are no new babies that I am responsible for I can take a deep breath and just think.
     Of course when the grandkids come over it's party time. I love being able to hug, kiss and smell them and then send them home with their parents, It's the best of all possible worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment