CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Into the Darkness, part two?

     I know you all are thinking I dropped off the face of the earth today. What, no blog?! I have been writing like a mad woman today trying to finish Nick and Mia's story. They are hounding me to "get r done."
     A few of you may have seen the comment on FB, that I am thinking of doing a sequel of "Into the Darkness."
If this is something you might be interested in would you let me know. I am thinking it would take place a few years later and be centered around a series of murders that Mia sees in her visions and tries to help Nick and Wayne solve. I haven't worked out all the details yet, but I am intrigued by the idea.
     What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. it is amazing! i read it in like a day and a half. even though some of it creeped me out i couldn't put it down! i would love to read a second one!!!

    ReplyDelete