CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Lazy Day, Not So Much

     Do you ever have those days when you just feel lazy.  You don't want to do anything but sit on the couch and watch movies and pop popcorn. I'm having one of them today, but I have already been to Walmart and Hobby Lobby and since I forgot stuff I have to go back to Walmart.  I should have my own dedicated parking spot.  They should all cheer when I walk in the door.  I know most of the checkers by first name.  Today's checker was Margret, she's great, she has three daughters including a set of twins. 
     Margret knows all about our huge family and that my in-laws live with us.  She always asks about them and she never questions my price-matching.  I like Margret.
     I guess on a lazy day, if you have to go to Walmart, several times, it's good if you have friends there.  So much for my lazy day.  Maybe next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment