CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Too Funny

      Kids are too funny.  My son Kyle is so great with kids, I can't wait until he is a dad. It is going to be fun to watch.  He has told our grandkids that he has a lion in his closet.  They always want to see it until Kyle names which body part the lion is hungry for.  For instance, he told my granddaughter that he would take her to see the lion and that the lion would only eat her ear.  She laughed and said she didn't want to see the lion because she needed her ear.  Kyle and I looked at each other thinking how smart she is to know that she needs her ear.  Kyle said what do you need your ear for? To which she replied," to wear earrings."  We laughed and Kyle agreed that is the only purpose for an ear.
     I wish I had kept a journal of all the funny things my kids have said through the years.  My daughters try to keep up by putting the funny things they say on their blogs. It keeps us entertained.

3 comments:

  1. Hilarious!! Kyle is too fun. Was it lyla? It sounds like something lyla would say. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it was Lyla and it was hysterical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is funny that you said that Katie cause when mom told me this story I said that it seems like something lyla would say lol, she is so funny.

    ReplyDelete