CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Today's The Day We Begin

     I'm excited that so many of you are with me for the thirty day challenge that I posted yesterday. Feel free to update us either here or on facebook when ever you feel like it. Let us know your successes and your failures, your highs and lows. I think we could learn a lot from each other. I myself need to have to answer to others for my goals or it is too easy for me to procrastinate. I'm sure none of you do that.
     The reason I chose the thirty day challenge is I have heard that it takes thirty days before something becomes a habit. I am hoping to make exercising more of a habit. I know many of you are better at this than I am, so I am hoping to get some tips from you along the way.
     We have about 15 people committed to the challenge so rest assured you are not alone. 
     So everyone break out your sneakers and sweat pants and let's go. 
    

1 comment:

  1. One tip is to prop your laptop on the treadmill somehow so that you can play around while you work out, makes the time go faster.

    ReplyDelete