CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Gimee, Gimee, Gimee!

     Today's blog is sort of a continuation of yesterdays complaining about McDonald's money grubbing ways.
     What is up with fast food restaurants putting out tip jars?! What the heck! Like they don't charge enough as it is. We went through a drive thru recently that had a number 10 can hanging by a string and someone had written the word TIPS on it. I made me really uncomfortable. I mean someone let me know if I am wrong, but isn't the whole idea of tips to reward a server for a job well done? Did that change and I not hear about it?
     And if that is still the point of tips, why would I tip someone who hands me my food from a window? There is no serving involved in that.
     Things are changing is this world and not for the better. It seems everyone wants something for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment