CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The New Buffalo Wild Wings

     We tried the new Buffalo Wild Wings today. It was good. The service needs a little work. We got our appetizers after our entree was served. I hate that. And I had to remind them twice that I wanted my Chocolate Blender, which is kind of a shake with little pieces of ice and chocolate in it.
     The hubby says he'll give them some time to get it together and if we have bad service next time it's going on the bad list with Chilis. We have had so many two hour lunches at Chilis when we were aiming for 45 minutes that we have quit going. I do love to stop by and pick up chips and salsa to go. I have even had to wait 15 minutes just to have them hand me chips and salsa. How hard is that?
     At Olive Garden, other wise none as the OG, our favorite server is Heather. She's awesome. If she hadn't been there I would have quit going when they took Garlic Herb Chicken con Broccoli off the menu. We love Heather though so we keep going and I have found something else I enjoy so it all works out.
     A good lunch experience has to have great food and service to make it worth our dollars. When your are dealing with the public attitude is everything. I tell my kids that all the time.
     We are very excited that Texas Roadhouse will be coming soon. We love that place. As soon as they are open I'll let you know if its worth your time and money.
     Not that we eat out a lot or anything.

2 comments:

  1. Is it for sure going to be Texas Roadhouse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG how did I miss this post?! :) I'm flattered you mentioned me! I love you guys.....come again soon.

    ReplyDelete