CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 21, 2012

Where Have I Been?

     I know I've missed a few days here and there of blogging and I didn't want you all to think I'd abandoned you. I didn't. I have been working my behind off editing my next book and outlining two others. It takes a lot of concentration. Something that is hard to come by here.
     I'm sure you all are waiting for my insights and daily words of wisdom. lol Like which way is the proper way to hang the TP. That blog got the most comments by the way. And I know you all love to hear about my struggles with children. Yes, even after raising seven of them to adulthood I still don't have all the answers. I have a few, but not all.
     Have a fun weekend everyone and I'll see you on the other side. Of the weekend that is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment