CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

We're all in This Together.

     I'm so sick of companies raising their prices just because they can, I'm ready to lose it. Jet Blue not only eliminated the early morning flight that the hubby takes to Cali on Sunday morning, they doubled the price of the one that he is now forced to take. It is taking a huge chunk out of our budget and I don't know where to make up the difference anymore.
     Now I'm hearing there is going to be a huge pork shortage,(Bacon? I like bacon) in addition to corn and other grain products, due to the drought. I'm trying to stock up my food storage room and my freezer, but how are we supposed to do that when we are getting gouged everywhere else.
     I seriously don't know what to do anymore. If you have found a way to save, send your ideas this way because I could sure use them. I already have been planning out our menus for the month and trying to keep the meals simpler, which is hard to do around here, but the grocery budget is out of control. Do you set a limit on your grocery shopping? Do you plan your menus? Have you given up eating out altogether? Are you eating more cost effective meals? What are your best savings ideas?
     I figure we are all in this together so lets help each other out.

No comments:

Post a Comment