CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

McDonalds and Their Penny Pinching Ways

     There is something that has been bugging me for a while now and I have to get it off my chest. It's McDonald's, they are not exactly my version of haute cuisine. They are more like fried pork rinds and store brand pop in front of the TV watching The Price is Right. (Shiver) So why do you have to fight them to get what you need to enjoy (gag down) your meal?
     Last week I went through the drive thru and ordered 3-20 piece chick Mcnuggets and I told them I need ranch, buffalo and bar-b-que sauce. I get to the window look in the bag and I have one of each. Really?! I have sixty nuggets and they give me three sauces? How is that supposed to work?
     Sixty nuggets is obviously going to feed more than one person. And I have this thing where I think everyone should have their own dipping sauces so they don't share germs. I mean, cold and flu season is coming and if your dipping your nuggets into someone else's sauce watch out.
     I hate having to say, "I need five more of each sauce," and having them act like they are sacrificing their first born. I understand that corporations are always looking for ways to raise the bottom line, but seriously? I resent having to beg for what should come with your nuggets in the first place.
     It's like dealing with the friend or relative who always disappears to the restroom at a restaurant when the bill shows up. Cheap, Cheap, Cheap. It's uncomfortable and embarrassing.
     Get with it McDonald's and don't make us beg for our sauce. That is all.

1 comment:

  1. I hate that too. Actually I hate McDonalds. But, really, shouldn't you get any sauce you want regardless of what you order? They are lame. We should petition or something.

    ReplyDelete