CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Happy Birthday to my Ryan.

     Twelve years ago today I gave birth to a beautiful and perfect baby boy. It was a great experience. I had my first ever epidural, which totally rocked. He was number nine and such a good baby. I can't believe it has been twelve years.
     Ryan is a sweet kid. He will come up to me and wrap his arms around me and say, "I love you, Mom," for no reason at all. He has also been known to give me a kiss on the cheek just because. The saddest thing about this is that I know those days are coming to an end sooner rather than later.
     He's a good kid who tries to do what's right and I'm really proud to be his mom.
     I can't wait to see what path his life takes. I love you, Ryan. Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment