CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 5, 2013

What Inspires You?

     Inspiration is a fleeting thing. What inspires one, does nothing for another. Music, poetry, art, scripture all have inspired me at one time or another.
     I am a huge fan of Robert Frost. There are about twenty-five of his poems that move me. One of his most popular is The Road Not Taken. I feel like this is the theme of my life. I married my husband at an age when most girls are thinking about prom, graduation and college. Then I started having children with a boy first and then a girl. That would have been it for most people, but not me. I took a different path and had eight more.
     Then I decided to follow my dreams and work on writing. It has been a wonderful journey, so far.
     I don't know what path I will follow next, but I'm sure somewhere, something will inspire the next path that I take.
    What inspires you? Is it literature? A song? A person? 

No comments:

Post a Comment