- 8 small wonton wrappers
- 2 1/5 tablespoons Neufchatel (1/3 less fat) cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 jalapeno rings (pickled from a jar)
- small bowl of water
- cooking spray
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay out your wonton wrappers and divide out the cream cheese and cheddar cheese into the center of each wrapper.
- Put 1 jalapeno ring in each wrapper
- Dip your fingers into the bowl of water and lightly run your fingers over the edges of a wrapper (this make the edges stick together).
- Fold the wrapper so it forms a triangle around the insides (you may have to pick it up and press it a little to make sure the jalapeno lies flat and the edges close up). Side Note: I horrendously need a manicure.
- Once closed, put each bite onto a greased (spray with cooking spray) baking sheet.
- Spray the tops of the bites with cooking spray then put into the oven for 5 minutes.
- Flip them and bake for another 3 minutes.
- Let them cool a little bit and dig in!
As much as I love bar food, I love healthy bar food alternatives better and this recipe is perfect!
Recipe and images from A Guiltless Glutton