CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 19, 2013

Today is the Day

     Today is the day. I'm going on a writer's retreat with a group of writers. I look forward to these getaways for many reasons, the companionship, the chance to talk about writing with people who don't look at you like you're crazy, and the chance to work undisturbed.
     We're going to a very large cabin in Midway, Utah where the trees, hopefully, are starting to leaf out and the tulips are coming up.
      I haven't had much of a chance to think about what my goals are for this weekend other than to write, a lot.
     I have so many things I want to accomplish this year and it's already April. The time is tick-tocking away so fast I'm being left in the dust.
     Does it seem like every year goes faster than the last, or is it just me? 
     Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment