CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 18, 2013

I Need to Be Me

     My tulips are about to bloom. I'm so excited. I share this with you, my friends, because if I said this to my family I would get a sea of eye-rolling. I don't know why. Tulips are beautiful. Mine are all red and when they bloom it is a stunning display, but I feel like I can hardly enjoy them due to the lack of shared enthusiasm around here.
      I need to be me, people! I need to love tulips! I need to love the smell of fresh wood chips! I need to ooh and aww over the perfectly blue Utah sky with it's white puffy clouds! I need to be free to be able to stand in the window and watch the rain and snow falling!
      I gotta be me! If this makes me a nerd, deal with it! It's who I am. I am your mother and you're stuck with me, so deal with it!!!  This concludes exclamation point day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment