CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 25, 2013

My Love of Empty Trash Cans

     I have a confession to make, I'm a little bit OCD about getting our trash cans out. The hubby always teases me by saying, "I think I'll take the trash cans out in the morning instead of tonight." Then he laughs because he knows that just sent my heart into palpitations.
     With a family our size missing the trash man is a catastrophe that I have experienced a few times and I don't ever want to have to live through that again. The trash starts piling up and there are bags everywhere. The trash in the house doesn't get dumped because there is no place to go with it. I HATE that.
     Hearing the trash man on the street below us is music to my ears. I listen for him and if I'm up I'll watch him dump our trashcans into his truck and drive away. It's truly one of the best things in life, empty trash cans. I can hear you laughing and that's okay, I'm used to it.  :)

1 comment: