CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 28, 2011

"Sarah's House" From a HGTV Addict

     I have to admit it, I am an HGTV addict.  Their was a time I could watch it 24/7. I have learned so much.  I tiled my bathroom and my kitchen and patio room in Cali. from what I learned on that station.  I still love it, but they have too many real estate shows on for me now. Thanks goodness or I would never get anything done.
      One of my absolute favorite shows is "Sarah's House."  Sarah Richardson is too cute for words, and with her loyal sidekick Tommy, they buy houses and totally redo them.  It is fascinating to watch and what's more I just know Sarah and I would be the best of friends if ever we should meet. :)
     Seriously, I really love her design style.  She is not too cluttery (spell check is yelling at me and saying that is not a word, but today it is.) Cluttery, cluttery, cluttery. Take that spellcheck!  Back to Sarah, in season two Sarah remodeled what is called a back-split.  It is a house with four levels, including a basement, but from the outside of the house it looks like a one-story.  She is pregnant during that season and they finished just in time for her to deliver. It is fun watching her get bigger through the season. And I love, love, love the laundry room.
     In the third season Sarah redid a farm, including adding a 1500 sq. ft. addition.  It was so cool to see it progress.  I have my DVR set to record the show and as if that isn't enough I can go online to HGTV, type Sarah's house, into the search bar and it will pull up a window that says Full Episodes. I can click on that and watch the various episodes from both seasons.  I am in heaven.  If you have twenty-three minutes check it out.  Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment