CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 19, 2012

Brace Yourself, Here Come the Tunes

     Today's the day! The family doesn't know it yet, but I'm breaking out the Christmas music. I realize it's not even Thanksgiving, but I just can't hold off any more. I look forward to hearing those songs all year.
     The fam doesn't appreciate my choice in Christmas tunes because most of them are from country artists and a few traditional artists, like Bing Crosby singing White Christmas. Does it get any better than that?
     I think as long as you are doing Christmas shopping you should be able to listen to the music of the season. It helps ease the pain at the register.  And Walmart had their Christmas carols playing the other day when I was there, so I figure if it's good enough for them it's good enough for me.
     I have my ipod all charged up and ready to go so beware, the loud moaning and groaning you here coming from the direction of my house today will be my family. Bwahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment