CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Who's With Me?!

     Today is a sad day for many of us because our candidate didn't win. And though it hurts and I worry about the direction our country is going, I am not going to let it destroy my faith in what made this country great.
     I will pray for our leaders to build upon the principles that we hold dear and for a brighter tomorrow. I will be thankful for what I have and strive to give my family what they need. We are so blessed in so many ways and I try not to let myself forget that.
     And I intend to get my house in order. Starting with our food storage. "Those who are prepared need not fear." Wise words. There is also spiritual preparedness, and emotional preparedness. I think it's time to take a close look at those also. Being the best you can be takes effort and planning.
     Who's with me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment