CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 2, 2012

Getting Back Into the Habit

     I have been trying to get back into the habit of running every morning and it's been a challenge. My treadmill broke a few months ago and I had the hardest time getting someone out to fix it. And now that it is repaired it has been hit and miss.     
     I got up to exercise yesterday, and the hubby says to me, "Don't exercise lets go out to breakfast."
     Well, what could I say but, "Okay." so off to Denny's we went to have Moon's over my Fanny. That's Moon's over my Hammy for the uneducated amongst us. Today, I get ready to go for it and now we are running errands all morning. Funny how I don't have a problem getting on the treadmill when he's out of town. And I can also stick to a pretty healthy diet when he's not around.
     Nothing like your significant other to sabotage your noble efforts. I could try to have a little more will power but I all tastes to good. 

1 comment: