CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Thanksgiving Menu

     Here we are knocking on Thanksgiving's door. I'm often asked what and how much we cook for our Thanksgiving meal so I thought I would give you the run down. Be forewarned, we live in fear of not having enough to eat.
2-twenty pound turkey's
1-large ham
2-green bean casseroles
2-funeral potatoes
10 lbs mashed potatoes
gravy
rolls
2-jello salad with strawberries, pineapple, banana and sour cream. It's a family recipe that we all love.
1 pistachio salad
stuffing
and 7-8 pies
     I think that's about it. As of right now our count for tomorrow is around 20 with a few maybe's thrown in. Our largest crowd since we moved here was almost forty. We didn't have a whole lot of leftovers that year.
     We're always grateful we've made it through another year. We have so much to be thankful for.
      To you and yours, I hope the day finds you surrounds by loved ones, with much food and laughter, joy and happiness. I love you all and you have a special place in my heart. Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment