CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day

     Happy Valentines Day to everyone. I hope your having a great one. Valentines Day is one of those holidays you either love or hate. There have been many years when I hated it. It seemed so fake. I love when the hubby brings me flowers for no reason, not just because he's expected to. It means more when it comes from the heart.
     Of course, I wouldn't turn down See's candy no matter what. :) So much for the diet.
    So far this one has been good. We had dinner last night at Texas Roadhouse. And today we're just going to do whatever we want to do.
     What is your best Valentines Day so far, or what would be your dream Valentines Day if money were no object. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment