CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Are You Ready for Springtime?

      Who is ready for springtime? I have a hunch it will be a lot of you. We still have an ice berg in front of our house. And as much as I would love to see it melt, springtime leads to summertime and that is my least favorite time of year. Why you ask? Because it gets hot. I am anti-hot. I don't like to sweat.
      I would rather be cold and able to slip into a sweater than be hot and unable to cool down. Plus, my air conditioner, which is only five and a half years old needs work. Can you hear the ca-ching, ca-ching. Yes, expensive work.
      So as much as I would love to see my tulips coming up, I am perfectly content to feel the cold air on my face when I walk outside. And I will totally miss my three car refrigerator when the temps get higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment