CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 21, 2013

My Superhuman Power

     If I could choose a superhuman power I think it would be to control time. Think about it, I could slow time to a crawl and never be late or stressed again. I could turn back the hands of time and make my adult children babies again and then I would spend days and days hugging and kissing and playing with them and when I was tired of the baby phase I could make them into adults again.
     I could be a teenager again and appreciate the body that I thought was fat back when I was fourteen. :)
     I could go back in time a see historical events take place. I could really experience the old west, or the sinking of the Titanic, and so many other things. I could even find out the winning numbers for the lottery and...never mind.
     What would your superhuman power be if you could choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment