CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 25, 2013

I'm So Far Behind

     Here we go again, the start of a new week. If I wrote down all the things I need to get down this week it would be as long as my arm. In reality, I know I won't accomplish all these things and most will go back on my mental list for next week, but you have to start somewhere, right?
     Here's a few things on my list.
     Write
     Exercise
     Write
     Clean out the cupboards above the desk
     Write
     Plan my meals for the rest of the week
     Write
     Get my nails done
     Write
     Get my hair done
     Write
     Do an inventory for my food storage stuff
     Write
   
     As you can see I have a lot on my list. It's never-ending. I complete one thing and two more take its place. I seriously could have filled this page. If the old saying which reads, If God sent us here to accomplish a certain number of things, I'm so far behind I may never die. If this is true, I'm in good shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment