CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 18, 2013

My List

     Have you ever wondered how you remain sane with all the stuff you have to remember? I mean as the mother and absolute ruler of my household, I have a list you wouldn't believe.
     What am I going to fix for dinner? Did I take meat out of the freezer for dinner? I put this wayward screw in the desk drawer over a year ago, intending to screw it back in, but into what? Did I buy envelopes? Yes, but I forgot the stamps because my kids were bugging me for candy at the check out counter. I forgot to check to see if I have gas in the car. Am I going to run out before I remember to check? Did I put new socks on the list? The boys have holes in all their socks. Did I pay the cable bill? Am I low on toothpaste? What's on sale this week that I can add to the food storage pantry? When was the last time I cleaned out the fridge, because there is something alive and moaning in the crisper? Did the boys finish all their homework packets last week? Are they ever going to truly kill Lori off on the Walking Dead? Is it time to re-order grandma's meds? Did I remember to tell the hubby that I think the front driver's side tire looks low and it's supposed to snow on Wednesday? 
     You see what I mean? It's a never-ending, vicious, life sucking cycle of questions that if they aren't answered, life as we know it may end and it's driving me insane. I'm so glad I got this off my chest. You may now return to your own list of never-ending, life-altering questions. Have a nice day. :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment