CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

They Best Laid Plans

     I had high hopes yesterday when I told you all the we were going to take a little time for ourselves. Now, it ain't happenin'. The hubby has the flu and we just remember his flight tomorrow won't be landing until almost six at night, so there's no point it spending the money to stay at a hotel.
     It seems like these things always happen to us. I think this is why I'm so afraid to commit to anything. We make plans and they blow up.
     Oh well, maybe next month. On the bright side the hubs will be here for Valentines Day. He has missed a lot of important dates the last couple of years, my birthday, our anniversary, and he almost missed Christmas. It should be fun having him home for the most romantic day of the year.

1 comment:

  1. Have candlelight with some yummy chicken soup, Sheereen. The day will be what you make it.

    ReplyDelete