CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 4, 2013

The On Going Differences Between Women and Men

     Since the beginning of time men and women have been mulling over their differences. Sometimes we wonder if the other gender is worth the time and effort. Let's hope at the end of the day the answer is yes.
     The nice thing about this is that most of us go through it. Get a group of women together and we wind up discussing our hubbies and the little things they do that drive us crazy. I'm sure they never do that. hahahaha
     If you have a few minutes today take a look at this video of Ray Romano on the Ellen show. If it doesn't make you laugh you need a vacation.
     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjPkAzEXE_o

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff here! My husband can drive me insane, but after 35 years together, I just tell him on the spot. I drive him a little nuts too.

    And this is why we write romance.

    ReplyDelete