CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 18, 2013

Daylight Savings Time Sucks!

     It has been a week and I still have not adjusted to Daylight Savings Time. I hate it.
     What cruel, sadistic person thought up moving our clocks forward and getting up in the dark of night? Like life isn't hard enough?
     I remember when it didn't happen until April sometime and now they've moved it up to the second week in March? What is up with that? Why? Is this really about saving energy or is it about the government punishing us and showing us how miserable they can make us just because they want to? I suspect it's the latter. If fact, I suspect there is a group of old men who sit around a big table laughing about making us poor schmucks get up even earlier and drag our behinds to work and school. And I further suspect that after they finish laughing they go and take long naps.
     I say that next year when they want to turn the clocks back, we revolt! We all keep right on sleeping until we are darn good and ready to get up and face the day. Who's with me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment