CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Time Marches On

     I always tell girls that they will become their mother whether they like it or not. I usually say this with an evil laugh. I don't know why they wouldn't want to be like be, aside from a few flaws, I'm an okay person.
    But they seem to think it's a horrible thing. Of course, they all think I'm crazy for having so many kids and they tell me on a regular basis that they aren't having that many under any circumstances. The cowards. :)
     Seriously, I don't care how many they have as long as they have some. Grandkids are the best. If I had known how great it is to be a Monna I would have started there. I get to spoil them rotten and send them home, well, at least the ones who aren't living with me, but I spoil them anyway and send them to their parents.
     They are all growing up too fast, however, just like my kids did and are doing. I haven't figured out how to stop the progression of time. If anyone has any suggestions on that send them my way. In the mean time, I am trying to cherish every moment of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment