CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 25, 2013

I'll Prove I'm Not Picky

     My kids accuse me of being a picky eater just because I don't like fish, or sushi, or Chinese food, unless it's orange chicken and then only at certain places. I will eat fish and chips from two places, mostly because the breading and the frying have pretty much eliminated most of the fish taste and the tartar sauce takes care of the rest. I don't like peas and I won't eat anything with peas in it, at all.
     I don't like corn in my food either, corn on the cob, or as a side dish is fine, but no salsa made of corn or soup with corn in it. I don't like red delicious apples. I don't like any kind of organ meat, liver, heart, or tongue. My son loves lengua tacos. Do you know what cows do with there tongues? They stick them up their own noses. I just can't get past that, especially when the taste buds are still on them. Gross!
     I only mention this because tonight I am trying Tilapia. My son has convinced me that it is the least fishy fish there is, so in the interest on not being labeled picky, I'm going to give it a try. 
     I have a couple of recipes on Pinterest that I pinned and I'm going to try one of them. Wish me luck and if you see me at McDonald's at 7:00 you'll know it didn't work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment