CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 21, 2013

33 Years and Still Going Strong

     Today the hubs and I are celebrating our anniversary. We have been married for 33 years. Oh my!
     Only old people are married for that long and I don't feel old. What's up with that?
     And when you figure in that we dated for about two years before getting married...we have been together for a long, long time.
     My fifteen year old daughter said to me the other day, "Sometimes I wish you and Dad would get divorced, so I could have two different houses, but I know that's not going to happen." I had to laugh.
     The hubs and I have joked for years about divorcing the kids and running away together. I think that's a good thing. We love each other more now than we did when we got married. It hasn't been easy, in fact there have been times when it's been down right hard, but it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment