CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 17, 2013

Strawberry Fluff Dessert, Yumm!

     I have a new recipe for you all to try, and boy is it delicious. It's a strawberry dessert and it's cool, refreshing and easy to make. Thanks Camie Wilcox for the heads up on this one. I made it on Saturday for our Father's Day dinner and it was a huge hit. Of course I had to double it. I'll give you the single version.

3 containers of strawberries-Washed and sliced.
1 quart of vanilla yogurt.
1 large container of Cool Whip-I used the Walmart brand.
2 packages of Jello's White Chocolate instant pudding mix.

Sliced the strawberries and put in a bowl. Mix in other ingredients until fully mixed and serve. It is so good you may want summer to last forever. Trust me on this.

Let me know if you try this yumminess and what you think about it.





No comments:

Post a Comment