CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Our First Time at Lagoon

     We went to Lagoon yesterday for the first time. We have lived here for six years and this was our first trip. We got in cheap because my daughter works there and we had her family pass.
     We had a great time. I think it was more fun because we didn't pay full price to get in. It wouldn't have been so fun if I had paid $56.00 each to get in. There were eight of us. I'll let you do the math.
     The best part was watching my six-year-old granddaughter go on rides that were terrifying. That girl has guts. I'm so proud, because I'm a chicken. I guard the ice chest as they go on all the rides. It's a dirty job but someone has to do it.
     One of the most rewarding things about this trip was watching teenagers go on rides where you can't take a purse or your other stuff, set it all down in the bushes just outside the ride without hesitation. In California you don't leave your purse for anything because it won't be there when you get back. Even at Disneyland I wouldn't leave my purse in a stroller. Only in Utah do you see this kind of trust in a public place anymore. And I have to wonder how long that will last.  

No comments:

Post a Comment