CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 7, 2013

Road Trip

     Batten down the hatches, it's the last day of school! And we are off. We are taking our boys on a road trip and doing some sight-seeing. We are heading to central Utah for a one day excursion.
     As the boys were arguing this morning before school, I had to ask myself if this was a good idea. Maybe we should just keep them apart as much as possible instead of strapping them into the car right next to each other.
     This could be our first and last trip of the summer depending on how it goes. Why do we do this to ourselves as parents. The fighting and the, "Are we there yet?" and "I'm hungry. When are we stopping to eat?" or the dreaded, "I have to go to the bathroom, again!"
     Since the car was invented this has been the plight of parents around the world.
     I think the pioneers had it easier. When they said, "I'm going to stop this vehicle and make you walk!" They meant it. Oh, to have that option now!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment