CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 20, 2013

What the Heck Did I Buy!

     I went to Walmart yesterday to pick up a few things, milk, bread, ice cream, dinner stuff for two nights, $192.00 later, I had to ask myself, "What the heck did I buy?"
     Does this happen to you? I could have sworn that I only spent about $100.00 but the amount kept going up. I even price matched. How does this happen?
     No wonder there's no money left at the end of the month.
     The scary thing is I could go do what we call, "a big shopping," that's where we stock up on groceries for the month, and now it would probably cost close to $500.00. I haven't done that in a while. It makes me cringe.
     The prices just keep going up and the packages get smaller. I wonder where we'll be in five years? 

No comments:

Post a Comment